Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Community Donations Coordinator: Lindsey Hoffman!! Youth Futures!


Meet this beautiful lady. Every year we collect donations to a charity or organization in our community. This year, our sweet lady Lindsey Hoffman will be collecting donations for Youth Futures.

This is the first under-age youth shelter in Utah who serves young teens, who in the past would have been pushed out of shelters on to the streets. Often walking away with a sleeping bag and a bit of food and sad care givers watching them walk away.

Youth Futures helps our youth, often LGBT, help them find a way to a safe haven and off the streets.

We will have boxes as the gate and at medical to drop your donations in.

Or, you can donate here,
http://www.yfut.org/#HowYouCanHelp

The wish list is here.
http://www.yfut.org/docs/Wish%20list.pdf

And I'll just put it out there...if you want... for every $1 you put into my hand I will donate or purchase $1.50 towards wish list items. I am not rich, but I care about our children. Show me some love! I can do it, you can do it too. ( I guess I should put in here, if you don't know who I am, I am Honey, the writer of this blog and an EQ organizer).


No comments:

Post a Comment